Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tumblr!

Are you guys on tumblr? I had a tumblr two or three years ago and was completely obsessed, but then I just stopped using it. A month or two back, I really wanted to get back into it. I didn't really like the the old one, and the name was really silly, so that became the birth of my new tumblr: aWildflowerLife! I am absolutely obsessed with it. I love finding new fun ones to follow, and scrolling through the feed has been my favorite thing to do when I'm bored. I find so much inspiration there, and it just generally makes me so happy! Is that stupid? I don't even care.. lol!


If you want to check out my tumblr, you can do so at www.aWildflowerLife.tumblr.com (or just click the link ;). And please, please let me know if you have a tumblr!! I'm always looking for new ones to follow! 

1 comment:

  1. I followed yours and I love it! Mines http://alicemaystumblings.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete